TheBookLife

Pure
Jennifer L. Armentrout
NOS4A2
Joe Hill
Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2)
Colleen Hoover
A Million Suns - Beth Revis This one is going to be short, because I don't want to give away too much about either book. Let me tell you, though, this was one heck of a sequel. It starts off with a huge shocker, one I certainly didn't expect, but it gave an excellent unravelling point for all of the secrets locked up inside Godspeed. And boy does Godspeed have a ton of secrets. With Elder now the current Eldest, he's got to try and calm the people and keep the ship from complete chaos. Unfortunately, Elder isn't sure he's completely ready for the task and there isn't a lot of room for error. After everything that happened in book one, Amy has certainly got her own opinions about what should be taking place aboard the ship. When she starts uncovering secrets that were left for her to find and starts to piece together some horrible truths, she is adamant about what she thinks Elder needs to do.Things have never been easy aboard Godspeed, but the tension and chaos have only gotten worse. This was an excellent follow up to ACROSS THE UNIVERSE and I can't wait to see what the next book holds for us. This one had quite an ending on it and I can only imagine what kinds of twists we are going to get in book three!