TheBookLife

Pure
Jennifer L. Armentrout
NOS4A2
Joe Hill
Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2)
Colleen Hoover
Until I Die - Amy Plum There are so many things I love about this series. I love that it's set in Paris, because I'm a huge fan of Paris and wish that I could go back there. I love how Amy does such a wonderful job of describing the places and things that Kate, Vincent and the other characters go and see. I am completely enamored with the wonderful set of characters that Amy has created for us. The "family" that Kate has found herself apart of, with the revenants, has such a wonderful dynamic. They all play such an integral part to their existence and you truly feel how much they care for one another. Kate is so much stronger this time around. Not that she ever has been, but she's even less helpless when it comes to her safety, in book two. She's learning how to take care of herself and even though she probably should be sometimes, she's much less afraid to jump head first into situations that could harm her. And can I just say, I think Georgia is one of my favorite characters in a long time! She's got so much spunk and now that she has some idea of what Kate's really been up to, she's more than willing to join the fight and help when she can. I love sister solidarity! There are so new characters and a new mystery that unfolds in this installment, but I loved the direction it took and I think I might have even liked this book better than the first. And oh my goodness, that ending was just...I have no words. I am desperate to find out where this is going to go. If you've already read DIE FOR ME, then I definitely suggest picking up UNTIL I DIE once you get the chance. If you haven't given this series a try yet, what are you waiting for? It's original, romantic, action-packed and funny! A must read :0)