TheBookLife

Pure
Jennifer L. Armentrout
NOS4A2
Joe Hill
Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2)
Colleen Hoover
The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life - Tara Altebrando I love scavenger hunts. SO much. The reason I initially added this book to my TBR is because it reminded me of high school. Ours weren't quite to the scale of the scavenger hunt in this book, but my friends and I used to do them when we were in high school. While reading about Mary and her friends, on their adventure, I could totally picture myself right there with them. This book was a ton of fun and I really loved hanging out with Mary and her friends. I especially loved Patrick and his suspenders! Most of the story was the kids riding around town, following clues, and finding things on their lists, but it was also the end of high school for these kids so we also got some serious, what am I going to do about my future stuff. It had a good balance of fun high school antics and serious coming of age moments. I would definitely recommend this one to anyone looking for a fun read for the summer! It's got a little bit of everything and it's such a fun adventure. I don't think there is going to be a sequel, or companion novel, but I would love to read about next year's scavenger hunt!